Sunday 8 August 2010

a few more commissions




thought I would share a few more recent commisions with you, I worked on the realpuki size dress and the littlefee dresses at the same time lol
talk about from sublime to ridiculous
the realpuki dress was created on 1.75mm needles in fine 2ply the dress measures 1.5" in length

the littlefee dresses are created on 3.25mm with 4ply yarn and measure about 6" in length
I wish I had taken a picture of the three dreses together :o)
I received some lovely feedback from sam for the littlefee dresses ...

"The dresses got here today, safely.
Thank you SO much. As usual your work is perfect.

Thank you again for the extra effort to find these yarn colours.
I love the button detail being
opposite / matching.

Elfy girls, yet to come - will look maaarrrrvellous!
LittleFees that are here already may have to try them on until then."

No comments:

Post a Comment